Woodstock's Deck the Halls Holiday Display Contest
Instead of COVID-19, let's spread more holiday cheer through Town! Cast your vote for the businesses and homes you believe have the best display based on the category they entered.
WHO: Anyone age 5 and older will have a chance to cast a vote for their favorite display in each of the six categories. Please, only one vote per person per category.
WHEN: December 15 - 21
HOW: Cast your vote in the following ways:
1. Electronically via the following link.
2. Email Katie Mercer at email@example.com.
3. Complete a paper ballot which is available from 8 am to 5 pm at the Woodstock Town
Office at 135 North Main Street across from the Community Theater.
List of locations (printable version)
Residential Category: Best "Traditional/Classical" holiday display locations:
- 330 Jefferson Street - WINNING LOCATION
- 1011 Ox Road
- 351 Hoover Road
- 335 South Commerce Street
- 443 Shenwood Avenue
Residential Category: Best "Whimsical, Colorful, & Fun" holiday display locations:
- 700 Stonecrest Drive
- 441 North Lee Street - WINNING LOCATION
- 339 Hollingsworth Road
- 348 South Summit Avenue
- 138 East Hughes Street
Business Category: Best "Traditional/Classic" holiday display locations:
- Nate + Main, 129 South Main St
- Artisan Avenue, 121 North Main St
- Three Thirty 3 Designs, 120 South Main Street
- Suzanne's Studio, 130 West Court Street - WINNING LOCATION
Business Category: Best "Whimsical, Colorful, & Fun" display locations:
- Rockingham Cooperative, 335 West Spring Street
- Anna Michelle Studio, 138 South Main Street - WINNING LOCATION
- Shenandoah Stuff, 446 West Reservoir Road